Wahaca's

Hello Friends! A few weeks ago my work friends took me to Wahaca's. Now, I heard of this place prior to going, but all I knew was th...

Hello Friends!

A few weeks ago my work friends took me to Wahaca's.

Now, I heard of this place prior to going, but all I knew was that it was a mexican resto made out of large storage containers on the Southbank in London.




That was it!

Boy would I be in for a surprise.

There was three of us that went and we ordered everything on the menu (ok so skipped on two dishes) but seriously, we ordered almost everything else. 


The menus is made of wood!





The food was super. The restaurant is owned by Thomasina "Tommi" Miers apperentaly is a presenter on the Food Network. Yup this was news to me as well.

Wahaca is a resto inspired by Mexican street food and the major portion of the menu are tapas inspired dishes.



I would recommend getting at least two or three dishes per person as they are smaller in size. This however makes ordering oh so fun, as you get to try as much as you want. 

I would also highly recommend the Churos with Chocolate sauce...holy moly!

Check out their incredibly confusing and crammed website here, trust me, dont judge them on their website, get yourself and your empty tummy over to the south bank and try their food. Not only will you enjoy some yummies but you will get a super view of the Thames while you are stuffing your face.

You're welcome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images