Lakeshore, Toronto

Hello Friends!! Since moving back to Toronto with Clive, I have become a major tourist in my own city. I get to relive all the fun to...

Hello Friends!!

Since moving back to Toronto with Clive, I have become a major tourist in my own city.
I get to relive all the fun touristy attractions that TO has to offer because I want to show Toronto off to Clive.

Lakeshore Boulevard/Road (depending on where you are) is a long stretch of road that runs across Lake Ontario. Here and there you can find marina's, restaurants, stretches of sand and beach and all sorts of fun things to do on the water.
Clive and I live very close to the Lakeshore in Toronto and we decided what better way to explore than by going rollerblading.
Now if you must know, neither of us are very good rollerbladers so the pictures of me below are me pretending I know what I am doing, when in fact, I was wobbling, tripping and trying very hard to keep my balance the whole way.




The views of the lake and the surrounding cities are gorgeous and offer a real solace and escape from the busy city life in TO.





Just look at how relaxed I look. Now that I am firmly planted on the ground ;)

Have you ever been to the Lakeshore? Or are any good at rollerblading for that matter??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images